Niobium Ear Wires
Niobium Ear Wires
Hypoallergenic niobium ear wires for the most sensitive ears!
Niobium is a single-source metal. It's just niobium. Nb on the periodic table. So you never have to worry about what else is in there. Which makes niobium one of the best options for those with metal allergies. Hands down!
Niobium is also tarnish-resistant. This gives it a leg up on sterling silver.
The natural color of niobium is a shiny dark gray, like stainless steel. The other colors you see are produced using a process called anodizing, where electricity is used to change the color of the metal. This means the color is permanent. It won't fade or chip.
- Made in the USA
- Sturdy 20 gauge wire (~0.8mm/0.032").
- Length = 10 mm
- Outer Diameter (OD) of Loop = 4.5 mm
- Inner Diameter (ID) of Loop = 3 mm
- Bronze - a shiny brown tone with copper undertones.
- Antique Brass - brass with a shiny antique finish. Yellow/green undertones.
- Dark Gray - shiny, but not as bright as sterling silver (please see photo comparison). It's closer to stainless steel. If you're using other metals, it pairs well with stainless steel, antique silver, gunmetal, and black.
- Wash with warm water and gentle soap as needed. No hard brushes.
We have matching head pins and jump rings too!
Please view all photos before purchasing. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Need larger quantities? We can make that happen. Just let us know.
Current stock: 3
Please note that some photos are enlarged to show details. Also, sizes are slightly different between Miyuki and Czech seed beads.
💚 Caring for Your Findings
We recommend storing your findings away from direct light/sunlight. We also suggest limiting exposure to water, skincare products, and other chemicals.
We do our best to represent the colors of the beads accurately. But different screen features/settings may cause the beads to appear differently on your screen.